Adding contacts to Tinitell
Via the Tinitell App you can add, edit or delete contacts as you wish. Tinitell can store up to 12 contacts. To manage the contact list open the Tinitell app and make sure your smartphone's Bluetooth is on. During the process your Tinitell should be close to the smartphone where you have installed the app.
- Tap on the Tinitell icon in the app.
- Tap on “Contacts”.
- Tap on “Add Contact” or the "+" button.
- Select the contact you want to add from your smartphone agenda or add it manually.
- Record a voice label by pressing the microphone button.
- Tap the “✓” or "done" button.
Deleting contacts from Tinitell
In order to remove contacts from Tinitell you need to bring it close to your smartphone and to open the Tinitell app on your smartphone while having Bluetooth turned on.
Then, follow these steps:
- iOS app: open the app -> click on kid icon / name -> click on "Contacts", wait for the list to sync, then swipe left and click delete for every contact you want to remove.
- Android app: click on kid icon / name -> click on "Contacts", then click on the 3 dots and tap delete for every contact you want to remove.
*At the moment you cannot re-order the contacts in the list, therefore, you would have to delete the contacts and re-add them if you want to change their order.
If you are having trouble adding or deleting contacts, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we'll help out.