Tinitell is a 2G (GSM) mobile phone and it works with any Micro SIM Card from a carrier with 2G coverage. If you already have a family subscription plan or a favourite operator, please contact them to check their 2G coverage and services.
We have tested a number of operators to make sure that Tinitell will work fine in your country, so please follow this reference list of recommended operators per country. We will constantly update it, according to our tests and your feedback.
- USA: Ting, T-Mobile
- UK: EE, O2, Giffgaff
- Ireland: Meteor, Vodafone
- Sweden: Halebop, Telia, TELE2, Telenor, Comviq
- Iceland: Síminn
- Norway: Telia, Telenor
- Denmark: TDC, Telenor, Telia, Call Me
- Finland: Sonera, Elisa
- France: Free Mobile, Orange, SFR, Bouygues Telecom
- Germany: O2, Vodafone, Telekom
- Austria: A1, T-Mobile
- Czech Republic: T-Mobile, Vodafone
- Italy: TIM Italy
- Switzerland: Swisscom, Salt
- Poland: Play, Orange, T-Mobile, Plus
- Netherlands: T-Mobile, Vodafone, KPN
- Belgium: Orange, Proximus
- Spain: Movistar, Happy Movil, Simyo
- Romania: Orange, Vodafone, Telekom
- Malta: Go, Vodafone
- Portugal: NOS, Moche, Vodafone
- Greece: Cosmote, Vodafone, Wind
- Estonia: Telia, Tele 2, Elisa, Diil
- Lithuania: Tele 2, Telia, Bite
- Latvia: Bite, LMT, Tele 2
- Hungary: Vodafone, Telekom, Telenor
- Luxembourg: Orange, POST, Tango
- Albania: Vodafone, Telekom, Eagle
- Bulgaria: Vivacom, Telenor, MTel
- Slovenia: Telekom, A1, Telemach
- Croatia: T-Mobile, Tele 2, VIP
- Russia: MTS, Megafon, Tele 2, Beeline
- South Africa: Vodacom, MTN, Cell C, Telkom
US customers: When you order Tinitell via our website, you receive your device with a SIM card from Ting in the same box. Ting offers flexible monthly rates, the best Tinitell compatible subscription, and network coverage based off of T-mobiles network. The subscription with Ting costs $9 / month.
All US orders will come with a SIM card from Ting that we recommend you use with your device; however, should you wish to add Tinitell to your family plan, you can easily remove it and use a SIM card from your preferred carrier.
We are also looking into establishing SIM card deals for other European countries and the rest of the world.